June 23, 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on Thursday proposed to amend its norms for investment advisers. As per the new norm, investment advisors will have to segregate their advisory and product distribution businesses even as their registration rules would be relaxed.
The entire "Useful Forms" section has been updated.
Bengaluru, June 23, 2017
The incentive schemes designed for promotion of exports will continue even after the GST roll out from July 1, while the government may do away with the deemed export benefits, a top official said today.
New Delhi, June 23, 2017
Earlier this month, Reserve Bank of India identified 12 accounts for insolvency proceedings
June 22, 2017
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has proposed an accounting standards update to reduce the cost and complexity of financial reporting related to the consolidation of variable interest entities, based on recommendations from FASB’s sister organization, the Private Company Council.
June 22, 2017
With the countdown to GST rollout underway, government today promised leniency in enforcing penal laws for violations during the initial period of implementation of the new national sales tax regime.
June 22, 2017
Before filing your tax return, it is necessary to know about the latest changes in ITR rules so as to make your return filing complete in all respects.
New Delhi, June 22, 2017
Deposit amount can equal investor's stake, won't impact his holding as it is a loan
Mumbai, June 22, 2017
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday allowed hedge funds registered as category III Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) to invest in commodity derivatives as clients, opening up the market to institutional investors for the first time.
June 21, 2017
All states and Union Territories, barring Jammu and Kashmir, have passed their State GST Act, paving the way for rollout of the Goods and Services Tax from the mid-night of June 30-July 1.
New Delhi, June 21, 2017
Sebi tightens rules for P-notes and will charge fee from issuers of them
Market regulator Sebi eases norms for acquisition of distressed assets of listed companies
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) (Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations) Regulations, 2012 [Last amended on May 29, 2017]
- SEBI (Merchant Bankers) Regulations, 1992 (as amended as on March 6, 2017)
- Continuous disclosures and compliances by issuers under SEBI (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities by Municipalities) Regulations, 2015
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.14/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.18(NT)]
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.13/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.17(NT)]
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.12/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.16(NT)]
- Seeks to impose anti-dumping duty on Clear Float Glass originating in or exported from the Pakistan & seeks to rescind the Notification No.53/2015-Customs (ADD), dated 30th October, 2015 [No.30(ADD)]
- Tariff Notification in respect of Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Poppy Seeds, Areca Nut, Gold and Sliver [No.54(NT)]
- Rate of exchange of conversion of the foreign currency with effect from 16th June, 2017 [No.53 (NT)]
- Seeks to impose anti-dumping duty on "Soluble Salt Double Charge, GVT and PGVT, Porcelain/ Vitrified Tiles originating in or exported from the China [No.29(ADD)]
- Seeks to impose anti-dumping duty on the imports of "Hydrogen Peroxide" originating in or exported from Bangladesh, Taiwan, Korea RP, Pakistan and Thailand [No.28(ADD)]
June 20, 2017
Govt's June 16 notification on bank transactions of over Rs 50,000 starting June 1 has confused many
New Delhi, June 20, 2017
FinMin notifies rules for the body
The Finance Ministry on Tuesday notified the Anti-Profiteering Authority, which would check any undue increase in prices of products by companies under the Goods and Services Tax.
June 19, 2017
The American Institute of CPAs’ (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board recently issued a new interpretation that will allow practitioners to perform and report on an attestation engagement according to two attestation standards – the AICPA’s and another set of standards, provided that both are followed completely.