New Delhi, June 24, 2017
The three revised notices are meant for procedures of limited, complete and compulsory manual scrutiny.
June 23, 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on Thursday proposed to amend its norms for investment advisers. As per the new norm, investment advisors will have to segregate their advisory and product distribution businesses even as their registration rules would be relaxed.
The entire "Useful Forms" section has been updated.
Bengaluru, June 23, 2017
The incentive schemes designed for promotion of exports will continue even after the GST roll out from July 1, while the government may do away with the deemed export benefits, a top official said today.
New Delhi, June 23, 2017
Earlier this month, Reserve Bank of India identified 12 accounts for insolvency proceedings
June 22, 2017
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has proposed an accounting standards update to reduce the cost and complexity of financial reporting related to the consolidation of variable interest entities, based on recommendations from FASB’s sister organization, the Private Company Council.
June 22, 2017
With the countdown to GST rollout underway, government today promised leniency in enforcing penal laws for violations during the initial period of implementation of the new national sales tax regime.
June 22, 2017
Before filing your tax return, it is necessary to know about the latest changes in ITR rules so as to make your return filing complete in all respects.
New Delhi, June 22, 2017
Deposit amount can equal investor's stake, won't impact his holding as it is a loan
Mumbai, June 22, 2017
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday allowed hedge funds registered as category III Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) to invest in commodity derivatives as clients, opening up the market to institutional investors for the first time.
June 21, 2017
All states and Union Territories, barring Jammu and Kashmir, have passed their State GST Act, paving the way for rollout of the Goods and Services Tax from the mid-night of June 30-July 1.
New Delhi, June 21, 2017
Sebi tightens rules for P-notes and will charge fee from issuers of them
Market regulator Sebi eases norms for acquisition of distressed assets of listed companies
- Seeks to empower the Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Bengaluru West to grant registration in case of online information and database access or retrieval services provided or agreed to be provided by a person located in non-taxable territory and received by a non-taxable online recipient [No.2/2017-Integrated Tax]
- Seeks to bring certain sections of the IGST Act, 2017 into force w.e.f. 22.06.2017 [No.1/2017-Integrated Tax]
- Modes of verification under CGST Rules, 2017 [No.6/2017-Central Tax]
- Seeks to exempt persons only engaged in making taxable supplies, total tax on which is liable to be paid on reverse charge basis [No.5/2017-Central Tax]
- Notifying www.gst.gov.in as the Common Goods and Services Tax Electronic Portal [No.4/2017-Central Tax]
- Notifying the CGST Rules, 2017 on registration and composition levy [No.3/2017-Central Tax]
- Notifying jurisdiction of Central Tax Officers [No.2/2017-Central Tax]
- Seeks to bring certain sections of the CGST Act, 2017 into force w.e.f. 22.06.2017 [No.1/2017-Central Tax]
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) (Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations) Regulations, 2012 [Last amended on May 29, 2017]
- SEBI (Merchant Bankers) Regulations, 1992 (as amended as on March 6, 2017)
- Continuous disclosures and compliances by issuers under SEBI (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities by Municipalities) Regulations, 2015
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.14/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.18(NT)]
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.13/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.17(NT)]
- Notifying the date by which the Notification No.12/2017 CE (NT) dated the 9th June 2017 shall come into force [No.16(NT)]