Economic Survey tabled in Parliament on January 29, 2018
- State of the Economy: An Analytical Overview and Outlook for Policy
- A New, Exciting Bird’s-Eye View of the Indian Economy Through the GST
- Investment and Saving Slowdowns and Recoveries:Cross-Country Insights for India
- Reconciling Fiscal Federalism and Accountability: Is there a Low Equilibrium Trap?
- Is there a “Late Converger Stall” in Economic Development? Can India Escape it?
- Climate, Climate Change, and Agriculture
- Gender and Son Meta-Preference:Is Development Itself an Antidote?
- Transforming Science and Technology in India
- Ease of Doing Business’ Next Frontier: Timely Justice
- An Overview of India’s Economic Performance in 2017-18
- Review of Fiscal Developments
- Monetary Management and Financial Intermediation
- Prices and Inflation
- Sustainable Development, Energy and Climate Change
- External Sector
- Agriculture and Food Management
- Industry and Infrastructure
- Services Sector
- Social Infrastructure, Employment and Human Development