These ITRs are applicable for AY 2016-17 only
[Updated as on July 9, 2016]
- Select the Assessment Year and download the requisite ITR.
- Please enable Macros in the excel sheet before entering data.
- The downloaded ZIP folder of the requisite ITR form should be Extracted/Unzipped before opening the JAVA utility.
- To know more on how to use JAVA utilities, please click here
- To know more on how to install/configure and run java, please click here.
- More information regarding Java Utilities
- Checklist of documents and pre-requisites
|Form No.||Form Description||Click to download form/utility
|For Individuals having Income from Salaries, One house property, Other sources (Interest etc.) Refer to Instructions for eligibility||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-2||For Individuals and HUFs not having Income from Business or Profession||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-2A||For Individuals and HUFs not having Income from Business or Profession and Capital Gains and who do not hold foreign assets||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-3||For Individuals/HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship||Excel Utility|
|ITR-4||For individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|Presumptive business income tax return||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-5||For persons other than,- (i) individual, (ii) HUF, (iii) company and (iv) person filing Form ITR-7||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-6||For Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
|ITR-7||For persons including companies required to furnish return under sections 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) or 139(4E) or 139(4F)||Excel Utility||Java Utility|
- A copy of last year's tax return
- Bank Statement
- TDS certificates
- Savings certificates/Deductions
- Interest statement showing interest paid to you throughout the year.
- Balance Sheet, P&L Account Statement and other Audit Reports wherever applicable.
ITR utilities are developed using JAVA technology and effort has been made to make it user friendly, simpler and faster preparation of tax returns. This utility can run on operating systems like Windows 7.0 or above, Latest Linux and Mac OS 10.10(OS X Yosemite), Where Java Runtime Environment Version 7 update 6 to Version 8 Update 51 is installed.
JRE Version 8 Update 51 is available for download at the below link
The downloaded ZIP folder of the requisite ITR form should be Extracted/Unzipped before opening the JAVA utility.